Weekend Assignment #318: Library Books NOW CLOSED!
Recently, it was discovered that George Washington had forgotten to return some books he had checked out of his local library. They were only 221 years late, mind you, but late all the same. How about you? Have you ever checked out a library book and forgot to return it? Tell us about your experiences with checking out, returning, or forgetting to return, books to the library.
Extra Credit: Tell us about the last book you checked out of the library.
Here are the general guidelines for participating:
**1. Please post your response no later than than the deadline day and time given in each week's original assignment entry. You can do this either in a blog entry of your own or in the comments section of the assignment entry.** This assignment closes at 9:00 PM, EST, next Wednesday, May 19th. No submissions will be accepted after that time.
2. Please mention the Weekend Assignment in your blog post, and include a link back to the original entry. Using one of the logos shown here is encouraged but not mandatory.
3. Please come back here after you've posted, and leave a link to your entry in the comments to the assignment. Please post the URL itself rather than a live link.
4. Visiting other participants' entries is strongly encouraged!
5. We're always looking for topic ideas. Please see the "Teacher's Lounge" page for details. If we use your idea, you will be credited as that week's "guest professor."
6. We reserve the right to remove rude or unpleasant comments (not to mention comment spam), and to leave entries off the linking list if the person has been rude or unpleasant, or fails to mention the Weekend Assignment in the entry.
Last week, Karen asked us about our "Merry Meetings," and here is what you had to say...
Florinda (Welcome Back) :)
Next week it will be Karen's turn to bring you the Weekend Assignment, so be sure to check back here on Thursday, May 20th, to learn the topic of W.A. #319!