1. Please post your response no later than than 12:01 AM on Thursday morning, your local time, of the week following the assignment's posting. (In other words, each assignment runs from sometime on Thursday to Wednesday night.) You can participate with a blog entry of your own or in the comments section of the assignment entry. No submissions will be accepted after that time unless I really want to.
2. Please mention the Weekend Assignment in your blog post, and include a link back to the original entry. Using one of the logos shown here is encouraged but not mandatory.
3. Please come back here after you've posted, and leave a link to your entry in the comments to the assignment. Please post the URL itself rather than a live link.
4. Visiting other participants' entries is strongly encouraged!
5. I'm always looking for topic ideas. Please see the "Teacher's Lounge" page for details. If I use your idea, you will be credited as that week's "guest professor." Help me out, folks, because sometimes I run dry when doing this week after week!
6. I reserve the right to remove rude or unpleasant comments (not to mention comment spam), and to leave entries off the linking list if the person has been rude or unpleasant, or fails to mention the Weekend Assignment in the entry.
Graphics - right click to save to your computer. Then upload to your own Picasa, Flickr or other image hosting site. Some weeks I will have a specially themed graphic at the top of that week's assignment which you are also welcome to use.